SAVE THE DATE: April 6 – 7, 2018
LOCATION: Harrah’s New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, LA
2018 Urology Coding and Reimbursement Seminar
Save the Date: April 6 - 7, 2018
Time: Friday (4/6) - 7:30am to 5pm, Saturday (4/7) - 7:30am to 5pm
Location: Harrah's New Orleans Hotel
Format: Live interactive seminar
Presented by: Dr. Ray Painter, Mark Painter and Larry Kemp
AAPC CEU Credits: 7 credits for each full day of attendance
- Advanced coding education with applied learning through scenarios
- Problematic practice coding identified by PRS Network and attendees. All attendees are encouraged to submit topics for inclusion.
- MIPS final rule, expectations, timelines and practice planning.
- Medicare updates for 2018, RVUs, rule changes and other impact issues for Urology.
- Healthcare reform impact and preparation.
Harrah's New Orleans Hotel
228 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Tel: (800) 427-7247
Book Online: Click Here to reserve your room online (preferred method)
Phone reservations: Contact PRS at (800) 972-9298 (a $15.00 fee applies to reservations made by phone)
MUST BOOK BY MARCH 22ND TO RECEIVE SPECIAL ROOM RATES
*A daily resort fee of $14.99 per room, per night plus room tax of 14% (subject to change) and a New Orleans Occupancy Fee, currently $2.00, per room, per night will be charged in addition to the room rates.
Special Early Bird Pricing - Ends 2/16/18
1 Day - $495
2 Days - $745
1 Day - $350 /ea.
2 Days - $525 /ea.
Early Bird Pricing - Ends 3/16/18
1 Day - $545
2 Days - $825
1 Day - $395 /ea.
2 Days - $595 /ea.
Regular Pricing - Begins 3/17/18
1 Day - $585
2 Days - $895
1 Day - $430 /ea.
2 Days - $645 /ea.
*This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 14 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.