With today’s unprecedented change and growing uncertainty, the practice faces unique business challenges: Successfully navigating the unending administrative burdens, onerous regulatory mandates and declining reimbursements, all while providing quality care delivery. One of the biggest challenges, beyond the financial aspects, is developing a highly functioning team with effective group communications and culture that support collaboration and ultimately profits. Simply put, you must adapt, define and implement solutions, or expect continued declining income.
Physicians and the practices must now look internally and focus on those critical issues they can control to streamline and strengthen the group’s operational effectiveness and care delivery model. Clearly defining what you can control – both strategically and tactically – determining how to best capitalize on resources, and focusing on what’s important is foundational for profitable practices. You can’t control government reimbursement rates; you can control accurate patient payments, profitable patient volume, staff skills levels, and effective operational management. We understand, and can help by partnering with the practice to deliver solutions. Your goals are our goals.
- Group Cultural and Operational Alignment for Achieving Goals and Profitability
- Productivity and Operational Improvement Strategies
- Utilization and Productivity Data Analysis
- Successful Relationships and Conflict Resolution
- Clinical Integration Models
- Hospital System Physician Alignment (employment and exit strategies)
- Alternative Payment Models – Assessment and Impact
- Strategic/Tactical Planning
- New Business Development and New Service Lines
- Customized Staff Education and Training Programs
- Best Practices – Effective Communication, Processes and Protocols
- Team Infrastructure Integration