Practice Alliance – Partnering for Success
Financial and Operations Support
Practice revenue is dropping, operating costs continue growing, and the complexity of the business of medicine is unprecedented. Successfully navigating change and effectively managing increasing risk and financial pressures require a winning team.
Practice management is complex, multifaceted, and increasingly frustrating: more time is required to lead and manage a profitable practice. In today’s environment and finite resources, it is difficult to address everything important – We can help.
We understand your unique business needs and have the operational and financial practice management skills, expertise and successful track record to keep the practice on course during these turbulent times. We offer a proven, cost-effective partner solution to this conundrum of time, expertise, and value. Your goals are our goals.
Practice Alliance is a Practice Management Support Program designed to help where you need it most.
What We Offer:
- Practice financial and operational analysis and road map for improvement actions.
- Hands on improvement re-engineering aligned with your practice team and tailored to your market.
- We work with your team implementing proven business solutions providing the expertise and management help you need.
- Defining business opportunities to improve your practice operations, financial performance, and strategic position.
- On-call support for critical issues and management advice.
- Practice production, cost reports, financial impact analysis, contractual assessment, and compliance development guidance and execution.
- Income improvement – coding, billing, patient collections, recovery models.
- Best practices – Working Together, Working Smarter.
Practice Alliance Management Support includes:
- Monthly teleconference (webex available) business meetings
- Available onsite support
- Operating Budget, mid-year review, EOY Close Out
- On-call practice management assistance
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Business and relationship development
- Payer contract analysis and value
- Regulatory compliance
- Recruitment and staff education and training